Saturday, October 27, 2012

Men's Gifts - Etsy Finds

Last week I posted some ideas for unique Christmas gifts for women you can find on Etsy.  This week I found some cool items for the man in your life - husbands, fathers, sons, even friends and co-workers. This is just a sample of some of the items, but there are many more in lots of categories.  Without further ado, here we go:

Leather Messenger Bag
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest


Retro-phone I-Phone Dock





                              Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest


Cufflinks With Swiss Watch Movement




Customized Kindle Cover
Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest






































Source: etsy.com via Cindy on Pinterest


cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one, so please let me know what you're thinking.